The MassDOT ribbon cutting ceremony for Phase 2A of the Bruce Freeman Rail Trail is set for Friday, May 11th 3:30 pm @ NARA Park in Acton.
The Friends of the BFRT are planning a festive celebration after the ribbon-cutting ceremony. In addition to refreshments and live music, all attendees will receive a commemorative yellow bandana with a map of the trail and refreshments will be served.
- When: Friday, May 11, at 3:30 pm
- Where: NARA Park, 25 Ledge Rock Way, Acton, MA
- Refreshments and Live Music. (And of course, there will be cake!)
- Parking at NARA Park or use the trail. For directions and last minute changes go to http://bit.ly/2A-ribbon-cutting
- See this trail map that now includes NARA Park and nearby parking for the BFRT if you want to use the BFRT to get the ribbon cutting by foot or bike.
25 Ledge Rock Way
Acton, MA 01720
Google map and directions