Urban Cycling Basics Workshop
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Jennifer Lawrence, firstname.lastname@example.org, 617/349-4671
Bicycle Workshop Schedule
The City of Cambridge is proud to offer bicycle education workshops throughout the year, free to those who work or live in Cambridge. All classes are lecture-style workshops unless otherwise noted. To register for classes, please email email@example.com or call 617/349-4671. See the bottom of this page for class descriptions. All classes are paid for by the City of Cambridge and every participant receives a free helmet.
Wednesday, May 18, 6:00 P. M. to 7:00 P. M.
- Introduction to Hubway / Urban Cycling Basics
- Cambridge Main Library, 449 Broadway
Urban Cycling Basics
This workshop is one hour in-class presentations designed for up to 30 participants. This workshop covers the following topics:
- Finding the right kind of bike
- Route planning
- Safety equipment, including lights and a helmet
- Locking properly
- Transporting small loads or children by bike
- Multi-modal commuting
- Rules of the road and safety tips.
Cambridge, MA 02139
Google map and directions